- Arts, Crafts & Collectables (0)
- Electronics (91)
- Fashion (116)
- Home & Garden (215)
- Machinery (0)
- Motors (8)
- Other (30)
- Sports (59)
- Pre Order (28)
- About Us.
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Affiliate Terms & Conditions
- Shop on Amazon
- Billing and Payment Policy
- CVC. What's it? Where to find it?
- Delivery & Insurance Information
- Press Releases
- Returns Policy
- Seller's Agreement
- Terms & Conditions
- Why Become A Partner?
- Contact Us
- Site Map
Acceptable Use Policy
Thank you for selecting shopgbay as your preferred e-commerce marketplace! We’re excited to help you grow your online business.
Before using this website, you must be aware of what activities are acceptable and what activities are not acceptable on shopgbay.com.
Further to this, since is a supported Payment gateway on shopgbay.com, you are required to adhere to acceptable use policy. For more information, see here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/acceptableuse-full
As a multi-merchant marketplace, you must also adhere to eBay's acceptable use policy. Anything that is prohibited or restricted in eBay's prohibited and restricted items list is prohibited and restricted on mentions itself, it is to be understood that whatever is mentioned has been adopted by, and applies to shopgbay.com as well. For more information, see here:http://www.pages.ebay.com/help/policies/items-ov.html
Where information in eBay's acceptable use policy does not apply to shopgbay.com, such as, where items should be listed; please see below for all respective and relevant information:
- Adult Products must be listed in this category: Other > Adult
- Adult Products that can be categorized as 'Arts, Crafts & Collectables', 'Clothing', 'Electronics', 'Machinery', 'Party Supplies & Toys' must still be listed under the category Other > Adult only.
- Merchants desirous of selling alcohol must have a Liquor License. You may not sell Liquor Licenses on www.shopgbay.com
- Native American or Indigenous arts, crafts or collectables are to be listed under Arts, Crafts & Collectables > Native > Americas category.
- Any form of currency that can be collected or exchanged for goods and services must be listed under Other > Currency category.
- Novelty lighters that look like guns and paintball guns without replica marking must be listed under Party Supplies & Toys > Toys category.
- The sale of many food and health care items require a Food Handling Certificate.
- Gift cards for travel services (such as airline tickets, lodging, and so on) have to be listed in the Other > Travel category.
- Medical Devices requiring government authorization may only be listed in Machinery > Medical category.
- Reproductions of Black Americana items can't include racially offensive words in the title or description and can only be listed in the Arts, Crafts & Collectibles > Native > Africa > Reproductions category. Some reproductions of slavery items are not allowed, such as tags, shackles, documents, bills of sale, etc. [Reference - eBay]
- Reproduction of Political Memorabilia must be listed under Arts, Crafts & Collectables > Collectables > Political category.
- If you are an individual seller wanting to rent out your own lodging—such as a timeshare, condo, apartment, or home—you need to write to shopgbay for among other things, information and pre-approval. [Reference - eBay]. Once approved, you may list your item in Other > Real Estate > Travel category. The list price should be one(1) month rent, and minimum order quantity set should be three(3). Real Estate for rent is set at a hosting rate of Half of one(1) Month's rent.
- Real Estate: Under the license agreement of our Acceptable Use Policy, sellers must provide photos, documentation of property & proof of address for the aforementioned property. Sellers who do not comply will be met with legal action for false advertising, fake identities etc. for the purpose of manipulating the buyer into monetary contributions.
- Sellers are not to display any contact information whether typed or photographed anywhere on this website. If a buyer needs to contact you, they can do so via the shopgBay proxy mail service, or here. << click there
Section 12 of shopgbay.com's Terms & Conditions States:
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.