- Arts, Crafts & Collectables (0)
- Electronics (91)
- Fashion (116)
- Home & Garden (215)
- Machinery (0)
- Motors (8)
- Other (30)
- Sports (59)
- Pre Order (28)
- About Us.
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Affiliate Terms & Conditions
- Shop on Amazon
- Billing and Payment Policy
- CVC. What's it? Where to find it?
- Delivery & Insurance Information
- Press Releases
- Returns Policy
- Seller's Agreement
- Terms & Conditions
- Why Become A Partner?
- Contact Us
- Site Map
Delivery & Insurance Information
The date you receive your order will depend on the shipping time provided by the merchant and the delivery method you select.
Shipping Time is defined as the time a merchant needs to prepare your order for Delivery.
For One(1) Day Delivery, orders must be placed before 10am. One(1) Day Delivery means your order will be delivered on the day of shipment, or within the next business day (not counting holidays or weekends).
Two(2) Day and on-ward Delivery means your order is scheduled for delivery at least two(2) business days after it is shipped from the merchant.
Delivery Insurance is optional and currently you are covered up to USD$100.00
*Submit your order before 10:00am to be eligible for ONE DAY Delivery in zones where ONE DAY Delivery is available. This applies for in-stock items only.
*For first time deliveries, delivery drivers will require some proof of either purchase or identity which can include - National Identification Card, National Passport, Driver's License, shopgbay Invoice, Order ID, or he may ask you to verify the contents of your order.
*All deliveries require a signiture.
*If you won't be available to uplift your order at the provided address, please inform us which person(s) has the authority to uplift on your behalf.
*If after 2 delivery attempts we have been unsuccessful in making a successful delivery, additional charges may apply. Delivery reattemps will take place on the day stated in your Failed Delivery notice at around the same time the first delivery was attempted, which is also stated on your Failed Delivery notice.
*Delivery drivers will wait no more than fifteen(15) minutes at the delivery address to complete a drop off for One Day deliveries, for all other deliveries, waiting time shall be at most five(5) - ten(10) minutes.
*shopgbay take no responsibility if the buyer enters the incorrect shipping address upon purchase.
- We currently only ship within Guyana S.A.. Announcements on shipping to Continental North America and across the globe coming soon.
- Shipping and billing addresses must be valid.
- Your billing address must exactly match the location where your credit card/debit card bill is sent.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once you have submitted your order, you will receive an order confirmation email to confirm that your order has been received. This email will contain your order number, billing address, shipping address, payment method and selected delivery preference.
To track your order, Log Into Shopgbay.com. Click My Account > Order History > (Under Status) View > (Scroll Down) Under 'Order History' see 'Comments' for status updates.
Subscribe to our Newsletter here https://shopgbay.com/index.php?route=account/newsletter
INSURANCE INFORMATION IN DETAIL.
Any discrepancies can be reported here: https://shopgbay.com/index.php?route=account/return/insert
If you're not confident of the integrity of your order, checks must be conducted in the presence of the driver.
In the event of inclement weather and you'd like to verify the integrity of your order but there isn't anywhere to safely do so. You reserve the right to refuse the delivery since the driver MUST receive your signature before a handover is authorized. Your signature without any Initals in the 'Discrepancy' column on the delivery manifest will be interpreted that at the point of delivery, there are no signs of physical or order discrepancies.
You reserve the right to refuse a delivery.
- You are not covered for excessively fragile items that are very difficult to be kept in perfect condition no matter the packaging.
- Buyers are not covered if they entered an incorrect shipping address.
- Merchants aren't covered if they deliver the package to an incorrect address.
- You(the merchant) are not insured for articles packaged by the merchant in such a manner that violates our packaging guidelines.
- You(the mrechant) are not insured for inadequately packaged liquids, perishables, flammable items or hazardous materials by merchant.
- Incorrect return address entered by Merchant.
- You(the buyer) are not insured for loses inflicted due to late delivery; also..
- You are not covered if no insurance is purchased.
- You are not covered for damages, or losses after delivery.
- You(the buyer) are not covered for a Return/Refund claim made more than thirty(5) days after delivery.
- You are not covered for Film or photographic content nor are you covered for/if:
- Tickets with expiration dates. These are insured for loss, but not if they're delivered after scheduled delivery date.
- Merchant/sender and recipient decline the cooperate in refund claim.
- No compensations issued for time invested to create article, only for the value of the article.
- Damages caused by no physical interference or damages to packaging.
- Items seized by law enforcement.
- War, civil up-roars, terrorism.
- Loses caused by agents of sender or recipient.
- Loses caused by theft or damaged caused by someone authorized by the recipient to collect on their behalf.
- Value of software on installed on electronics.
NO DELIVERY REQUIRED.
Properties sold and rented on shopgBay.com are not insured by shopgBay.com
Motorized Vehicles sold or rented on shopgBay.com are not insured by shopgBay.com
ADDITIONAL CLAIMS PARAMETERS
Used Merchandise with evidence of cosmetic damage.
FAR FETCHED INSURANCE PACKAGING GUIDE
In order to be protected, your item such be packed in such a manner the contents can withstand a 1 meter drop.
Packaging should prevent damage to the item, injury to the package handler, damage to transporting vehicle or other packages sharing a common space with your package. 'Fragile' or 'Handle With Care' stickers serve an invaluable role in alerting handlers that the contents may be fragile, perishable, crushable, oddly shaped, sharp, liquid, powder, etc.
Where applicable, your packaging should provide grips to minimise the likelyhood of it being dropped.
Cushioning material can include:
- Bubble wrap
- Styrofoam Popcorn
- Air Bags
Each package must have a shipping label clearly indicating the shipping address and return information.
Each package must have a packing list included.
It is recommended a duplicate shipping label be placed inside the package in the event the one outside the package gets damaged eg torn, water damage.
All items requiring cushioning should be shipped in a rigid box.